According to the average daily trade volume as of December 2019, gold is the most important financial asset globally. At 145.5 billion USD, gold had the third-highest average daily trading volume.
Savvy investors and people who want to upgrade their retirement accounts are constantly looking for new methods to broaden their perspectives and diversify their holdings.
Gold is a timeless commodity if you are looking for an attractive investment option. It remains reliable, even as contemporary technology offers a new digital world full of futuristic investing opportunities.
One such option is Noble Gold Investments. It is an online retailer of precious metal bars and coins in addition to gold IRAs. In this article, I will talk about every single aspect of the Noble Gold Investments.
But before we get started with Noble Gold review, here is something important that you should know!
I realize that choosing a company to invest your life saving is an integral decision. Because of this, I do my best to ensure the validity of information mentioned in my articles! I do all of this to guarantee you pick the best financial choices for them.
After carrying out through research and reviewing dozens of companies, I created a list of various gold companies and their reviews. It should help you in deciding the company most suitable for you and your needs.
You can check this list to see if Noble Gold is something I recommend!
Or you can get yourself a FREE Gold IRA Kit from the company I recommend the most below!
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Noble Gold Investments?
- 2 Who Owns Noble Gold And How Did It Start?
- 3 What Is A Precious Metals IRA, And Why Should You Choose It?
- 4 What Precious Metals Can You Invest In With Noble Gold?
- 5 Pros And Cons Of Noble Gold Investments
- 6 3rd Party Reviews, Rating, And Customer Service
- 7 Noble Gold Account Minimum Investment
- 8 How To Open An Account With Noble Gold Investments
- 9 What Are The Features Offered By Noble Gold?
- 10 Noble Gold’s Fees And Charges
- 11 Factors That Make Noble Gold Unique In The Market
- 12 Noble Gold Competitors
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions
- 14 Final Verdict
What Is Noble Gold Investments?
For decades, people have sought after gold coins, bullion, and other forms of precious metal because they have been providing better results. Anyone can invest in precious metals through specialized accounts known as gold and silver IRAs.
Noble Gold Investments is a highly new provider of precious metals IRAs. It offers a range of gold, rare coins, palladium, platinum, and silver investments.
It has three IRS-approved vaults available for safe keeping of bullion for IRA purposes: domestically in Delaware and Texas and internationally close to Ontario, Canada.
Additionally, Noble Gold offers clients the chance to sell existing shares back to the company through its repurchase program. Noble Gold aims to give its customers as much information as possible.
They are motivated to increase customer wealth with the least amount of risk as is practical. But they also want their clients to know it will involve some danger.
Who Owns Noble Gold And How Did It Start?
Collin Plume and Charles Thorngren founded Noble Gold in Florida in 2016. However, in November 2020, Charles quit the company, while Collin remained CEO and the company president.
Collin has experience in home sales, real estate, and property insurance. Before joining the CEO position at Noble Gold Investments, He also had knowledge in the field of economics and finance.
Furthermore, he was a gold IRA advisor at Regal Assets for over six years. While working there, he emerged as a top broker in the US, with more than $28 million in sales in a single year.
He became aware of the importance of financial security for clients when offering insurance for commercial properties. Then he decided to launch a company that provides unconventional retirement alternatives and guides its investors toward the optimal choice.
What Is A Precious Metals IRA, And Why Should You Choose It?
IRA stands for Individual Retirement Account. These allow individuals to invest in gold and other precious metals like silver, platinum, and palladium.
Individuals can purchase and safely store physical gold or other metals through a gold IRA. Most gold IRAs are self-directed, allowing account holders to decide how and when to use their gold assets.
The only difference between these accounts and ordinary IRA savings accounts is that the assets they keep are physical coins or gold bullion rather than paper assets.
By investing in a gold IRA, you can protect yourself from inflation and other economic factors while diversifying your retirement portfolio. You are allowed to choose different types of accounts to purchase gold bullion, rare coins, and other precious assets.
What Precious Metals Can You Invest In With Noble Gold?
A distinctive range of account settings is available with Noble Gold. One of the best aspects of this business is its flexibility for gold IRA investors. This distinguishes them from their rivals. Let’s explore various precious metals investments with Noble Gold.
Noble Gold’s Gold IRAs
The most common option is a gold IRA, which offers the widest selection of gold bullion. The rollover retirement solutions offered by Noble Gold Investments assist consumers in safeguarding their funds and mitigating volatility in the market.
This IRA type can help you diversify your holdings and act as just a stock market safeguard. You may balance your interests and protect yourself from stock market volatility by investing a portion of your pension in gold.
Below are the gold coin and bar options offered by Noble Gold. According to IRS standards, all the metals are 99.5% pure gold.
- American Gold Eagle Coins
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins
- 4 Piece Set American Gold Eagle Proof Coins
- PAMP Suisse Lady Fortuna Gold Bars
- Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coins
- Pamp Suisse 100gm Gold Bar
- Australian Gold Kangaroo Coins
- American Gold Eagle Proof Coins
- 1 Kilo Gold Bar
- Perth Mint 10z Gold Bar
Noble Gold’s Silver IRAs
A silver IRA is similar to a gold one, but it lets you invest in silver instead of gold. Your precious metals get stored at a highly secure repository in Texas or Delaware, just like a gold IRA.
Here are all silver investments offered by Noble Gold:
- 1oz American Silver Eagle Coin
- 100oz Republic Metals Silver Bar
- 1oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin
- 1oz American Silver Eagle Proof Coins
- 1oz Highland Mint Silver Round
- 1oz Australian Silver Kangaroo Coin
- 5oz America the Beautiful Silver Coins
- 5oz Highland Mint Silver Bar
- 5oz America the Beautiful Silver Coins
- 1oz Rand Refinery Silver Bar
- 1kg Australian Silver Coin
- 1oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coins
- Junk Silver Coins
Noble Gold’s Platinum IRAs
- Baird & Co Platinum Bars (1oz and 10oz)
- American Platinum Eagle Coin
- 1oz Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf Coin
Noble Gold’s Palladium IRAs
- 1oz Credit Suisse Palladium Bar
- 1oz Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf Coin
Noble Gold’s Rare Coins
There are various gold and rare silver coins available at Noble Gold Investments. The IRS refers to notable coins as ‘Collectible Coins.’
Each coin at Noble Gold gets packaged in a secured frame. It has been independently graded and certified by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) or the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC).
Each of their coins has been independently graded and certified by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) or the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) and gets packaged in a sealed container.
To ensure you get the best possible product, numismatic professionals carefully handpicked each coin. These are some rare coins offered by them:
- 1854 Kellogg $20 Coin (AU53)
- 4 Piece Indian — St. Gauden Set (MS63)
- Morgan Silver Dollars (NGC MS68)
Pros And Cons Of Noble Gold Investments
- Noble Gold strives to offer outstanding customized customer service. Throughout the whole business partnership, they provide guidance and honesty.
- Noble Gold IRA choices have some of the lowest required minimum investments in the industry.
- It strongly emphasizes security and takes significant measures to protect your precious metals while they are being stored and transported.
- The Noble Gold buyback policy offers a ready market at wholesale rates if you wish to sell your investment.
- Only Noble Gold has a Texas storage facility with the highest level of protection for precious metals IRAs.
- Royal Survival Packs are available for home delivery, a feature exclusive to Noble Gold.
- Creating an account with Noble Gold is quick and straightforward. You can also be provided expert guidance and support from their experienced team.
- Noble Gold only started operating in 2017 and is relatively new in the market. It does not have the same established reputation as its rivals.
- The International options are limited. There is one storage facility outside of North America.
- The prices of Noble Gold are not the most reasonable. They charge you an annual service cost of $225 and an annual storage fee of $80.
3rd Party Reviews, Rating, And Customer Service
Customer service is an essential aspect of any service. If we get better and more satisfactory answers to our queries, we will most likely continue to use the service and recommend it to others.
Let’s explore what people on the internet are saying about Noble Gold.
Reviews And Ratings
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has given Noble Gold an A+ rating based on criteria including financial stability, reliability, and length of operation. Recently, complaints have been filed, but the company appears to have successfully addressed them.
- With 162 reviews as of 2022, it has a Consumer Affairs rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
- Noble Gold has received 123 individual reviews with an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars on TrustLink.
- Though Noble Gold is not a member of the Business Consumer Alliance, they have reviewed the business and given it an AA rating, which is relatively high.
- The company has also received good reviews from customers on Google and Facebook.
As we have seen above, Noble Gold Investments has good ratings from the BBB, Consumer Affairs, and Trustlink. Most client reviews highlight the business’s exceptional customer service and helpful and polite employees.
Significant doubt arises when one considers that the company is relatively new. Still, they have proved that they are here for the long run, and providing better customer service is on their priority list.
From the information provided, you should be able to conclude that Noble Gold is not only a very reliable precious metals broker but also one that places a high value on client satisfaction. While its reputation isn’t perfect, it is undoubtedly excellent.
Here are some reviews customers have given to Noble Gold:
Noble Gold Account Minimum Investment
Noble Gold Investments offers a variety of account types. The minimum may change depending on the kind of precious metals IRA you open.
However, the title for the lowest minimum investment goes to Noble Gold. It only needs a tiny $2,000 investment at the lowest. It is an ideal investment option if you have a tight budget. Younger investors may be drawn to this because it is one of the lowest minimums on offer in the sector.
The information provided on Noble Gold’s website about a required minimum investment relates to the Royal Survival Packs. The price range for these packs is $5,000 to $500,000.
Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you are a young investor or a businessperson; Noble Gold offers suitable investment options for everyone. It is what makes them stand apart from their rivals.
Claiming to be the #1 most trusted GOLD IRA Company in the United States, Noble Gold Investments aims to help customers diversify into various precious metals.
With over 20 years of experience, it is safe to say that they can provide the dealing and security clients need.
How To Open An Account With Noble Gold Investments
The first step to starting with Noble Gold is creating an account. Although you can set up a phone call with a representative if you want, setting up an account via the website or app takes a few minutes.
Only a few basic personal details and the account information for the fund you want to roll over are needed. They also provide a guidebook that can help you get started.
You may schedule a free consultation or get the entire guidebook before making any decisions. The professional will explain the steps for creating an account or establishing your precious metals IRA.
By adding their information to the account, you can also define beneficiaries’ information and the amounts given to them.
Here is a step-to-step guide regarding opening an account:
- Go to the Noble Gold website’s home page. Scroll down to the bottom.
- Click “Get Started”.
- Enter your information and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Enter the details of your investment account, such as the custodian of your precious metals, account type, and rollover amount.
- Indicate your beneficiary or beneficiaries, their relationship to you, and the amount of money you want to leave them.
- After you submit your form, a Noble Gold representative will contact you to verify your new account.
When you get in touch with the Noble Gold representative, they will also give you more details on their gold and other precious metals investments.
Ask your Noble Gold representative as many questions as you need to. Once you feel like you are ready to invest, go ahead and choose a suitable plan.
What Are The Features Offered By Noble Gold?
Noble Gold offers exceptional features to its customers. They believe in transparency so that their clients know they can trust them.
Here are some notable features of Noble Gold:
- Noble Gold simplifies transferring an IRA to gold or other precious metals. The setup is quick to complete, and skilled experts are available to guide you through each step.
- These depositories are IRS-approved and have a good track record of protecting investments.
- Noble Gold provides IRAs that enable you to invest in gold to build a more varied retirement strategy.
- If you’re new to investing in gold or wish to know more about the process of rolling over from another IRA, they allow you to download the guidebook from their website.
- With the help of a Noble Gold acquisition, foreign investors can acquire precious metals within North America.
- A Noble Gold representative will contact you if any problems arise or if additional assistance is required. You can also call Noble Gold and speak to a human representative immediately at any time.
- Investors have 24/7 access to their holdings through a private, secure online account offered by Equity Institutional.
Noble Gold’s Fees And Charges
Before choosing a retirement budget, you should ensure the fees outweigh the account’s value. Although Noble Gold doesn’t have a lot of costs, you must know the money you are paying to store your gold investments.
Noble Gold does not charge anything to open a precious metals IRA, but their recurring annual cost of $80 applies to the Gold IRA.
Additionally, storage in Texas or Delaware costs $150 a year. It includes insurance, secure storage of your precious metals in separate locations, and online account access.
Silver IRA deposit costs a fee of $225 annually. And if you want to store in Texas, you’ll have to pay $250 a year.
This price includes online access to an account, insurance, and separate storage for precious metals. The company also advises you not to go with commingled storage as it prevents the client from ultimately owning the precious metals.
You can see the flat charge structure for the specific purchase while buying coins from Noble Gold. So, no matter how many coins are purchased or the value of the assets, Noble Gold will always give fair prices to its clients due to its flat framework.
Factors That Make Noble Gold Unique In The Market
1. Buyback Program
If your circumstances change and you decide not to hold your gold anymore, you can sell it back to Noble Gold. Noble Gold has a “no qualms buyback program” which makes it simple to find a buyer. It can be handy when it’s time to take IRA distributions.
2. Client Education
Noble Gold is aware that every client’s financial condition is different. They prioritize high-quality education as a result of their business approach. Noble Gold keeps its customers up to date on the field of precious metals investment by offering workshops, seminars, and newsletters.
3. Low Admin Charges And Storage Prices
Noble Gold Investments is even more enticing for investors who want to eliminate additional fees because there are no hidden charges. The storage and administrative costs are reasonable by industry standards and will vary depending on the depository chosen or where the gold coins are kept.
4. Royal Survival Packs
Noble Gold provides this specific specialty service named Royal Survival Packs. It gives you a mixture of metals that include bullion, silver, and gold.
The availability of home delivery is another feature of this pack. Such assets are crucial in the time of a large-scale catastrophe since they can function as money.
Noble Gold Competitors
All of them offer some great deals over gold investment. Furthermore, some of them have been operating for a longer time. Noble Gold stands on the list and is competitive with its services and affordable investment options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is Noble Gold Trustworthy And Legit?
Noble Gold is a legitimate and trustworthy company as it has been offering gold and precious metals investment services for several years. The positive customer reviews prove it. BBB and other organizations also accredit the company.
Q2: Is Gold A Good Investment?
God has been a primary metal for investment for several decades. It is a tangible asset that provides a good return with time. Additionally, gold IRAs are not subject to Inheritance Tax. Overall, it is a wise decision to safeguard your financial future.
Q3: What Are Other Precious Metals I Can Invest In Other Than Gold?
Noble Gold offers several other investment options. You can invest in bars and coins of silver, platinum, and palladium. Also, their Royal Survival Pack offers a mixture of metals.
Investing in an IRA is a crucial decision in your life; you must take time to think about each investment plan.
However, Noble Gold Investments is a fantastic place to start. It is a recognized, trustworthy precious metals investment firm committed to assisting investors in protecting their wealth.
It offers a free guide to educate you about gold IRAs and provides excellent customer support.
Additionally, it is certified with an A+ rating by Better Business Bureau and has a lot of positive customer reviews. All these factors show that it is a better option to go with Noble Gold.
Invest with the right company by reading my article, which lists the best companies of this year. Alternatively, you can also request a Gold IRA Kit for absolutely free!
Or if you want to check out the company I just reviewed here, you can visit their website by clicking the button below:
- The minimum investment requirement is low
- Spectacular customer service
- Fast and efficient signup process
- A wide array of services provided
- IRS approved Exclusive storage in Texas
- Astounding buyback policy
- No options for international Storage
- Unable to maintain the same standards as compared to their competitors
- No investment opportunities when it comes to cryptocurrencies
Martin Thomas, the owner of Quadra FNX Mining, is a true gold investment aficionado. With decades of experience and a wealth of knowledge, he is the go-to source for anyone navigating the vast world of precious metals. Martin has dedicated decades of his life to understanding the intricacies of the precious metals market and the best strategies for maximizing returns. His expertise in this field is unmatched, and his commitment to helping others make informed investment decisions is unwavering. With him as your guide, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the gold market and learn how to make smart investment choices that will benefit you for years. With his guidance and wisdom, you will never have to worry about taking the wrong investment step again. Learn more about Martin.