The world of precious metals investment is a dynamic one. One name that has stood out due to its integrity is Blanchard. This Blanchard Gold review aims to look into this and see how it fits your needs.
As you embark on this journey of exploration, you will delve deep into the heart and soul of this company. This guide aims to undertake a comprehensive review of the company and its array of services. It aims to offer you an insightful glimpse into what has given this firm its trusted name.
This in-depth analysis will talk about all parts of their operation. It will take a look at their history and their commitment to their clients. By the end, you will have a profound understanding of the legacy of this brand. You’ll also learn why they’re respected as an investment firm.
But before we get started with this review, here is something important that you should know!
I realize that choosing a company to invest your life saving is an integral decision. Because of this, I do my best to ensure the validity of information mentioned in my articles! I do all of this to guarantee you pick the best financial choices for them.
After carrying out through research and reviewing dozens of companies, I created a list of various gold companies and their reviews. It should help you in deciding the company most suitable for you and your needs.
You can check this list to see if Blanchard Gold is something I recommend!
Or you can get yourself a FREE Gold IRA Kit from the company I recommend the most below!
Table of Contents
- 1 The Company, Its Owner & Its History
- 2 What You Can Expect From Blanchard
- 3 Why Should You Select Blanchard Gold As Your Investment Firm?
- 4 Coins, Metals & Products Available
- 5 Advantages Of Opening An IRA With Blanchard Gold
- 6 How Can You Invest With This Company?
- 7 Storing Your Precious Metals
- 8 Blanchard Gold Fee Structure & Installments
- 9 Pros & Cons Of Dealing With Blanchard Gold
- 10 Major Complaints Against The Company
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
- 12 Conclusion
The Company, Its Owner & Its History
Blanchard is a well-known and influential figure in precious metals investment. They have a long history in the industry, and it shows. It is and always has been a family-owned firm. It has also been a paragon of honesty for many.
In 1975, Jim Blanchard founded Blanchard Gold. Today, the firm has served over 600,000 clients and conducted more than a billion in sales. The company has an excellent track record that spans around five decades.
The firm has been important in assisting clients in diversifying their portfolios. Their commitment is there to help serious investors and collectors.
Their extensive history grants them unparalleled expertise in guiding new investors. Furthermore, their team takes the time to understand your investment needs. They make sure to do so every time before recommending your products.
You should also try to speak with one of their managers. Doing so can have a significant impact on your investment strategy. It can safeguard you from unprofitable investments as well. You also get some good insight into various aspects of the industry.
What You Can Expect From Blanchard
There are many benefits that you can get when dealing with this firm. This guide will go over all of them in detail.
Here are a few of them that can make you pursue the organization.
- Commitment – They offer a 100% buyback guarantee. This allows you to sell your investments back to them at the prevailing market value at any time.
- Competitive Prices – If you find a more competitive price, the company will match or beat it.
- Safety And Security – Blanchard ships your precious metals registered. Additionally, they, by default, remain insured, ensuring a secure and successful delivery.
- Relationships – Blanchard’s dedication to clients extends throughout their lifetimes. Every client gets a dedicated portfolio manager. This manager works to support you in achieving lasting financial success.
- Custom Research – People consider their numismatists the best in the country. This makes them a good source to collect coins. This is especially so if you want a diverse collection.
Why Should You Select Blanchard Gold As Your Investment Firm?
In the world of precious metals and rare coins, choosing the right partner is paramount. Blanchard Gold is the premier choice for many. It sets itself apart with its unparalleled industry expertise and unwavering integrity.
- Unmatched Industry Expertise – Blanchard distinguishes itself with a team of experts. Being at the forefront of the industry, they offer unparalleled insights to their clients. This expertise is available to assist you 24/7.
- Long-Lasting Relationships With clients – Blanchard’s approach aims to build lasting relationships with clients. Your financial success is their primary concern.
- Advisors You Can Trust – The company is committed to honesty. Their clients’ trust is the bedrock of their business. Due to this, they take immense pride in upholding their reputation for doing the right thing. This commitment extends to a 100% buyback guarantee.
Coins, Metals & Products Available
One of the best parts about dealing with this firm is that you can browse all their wares on their website. The company has a lot of products to choose from, all varying degrees.
Here are some of the categories that you can explore:
- Mini State Gold
- Investment Grade Gold
- Mint State Gold
- Fractional Coins
As an example, here are a few products that you can get from this category:
- 1 oz South African Gold Krugerrand Coin
- 1 oz Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin
- $20 Saint Gaudens No Motto Certified MS64
- $2 1/2 Liberty Certified MS64 CAC
- Gold Bar 50 Gram Argor Heraeus
- Circulated Silver
- Certified Coins
- Silver Rounds
- 90% Silver
Monster Boxes This category also has many products that may catch your eye.
Here are a few of them:
- 1 oz American Buffalo Silver Round Coin
- Circulated American Silver Peace Dollar
- Pre 1921 Circulated American Silver Morgan Dollar
- 1 oz South African Silver Krugerrand Coin
- 2 oz President Donald J. Trump Silver Round Coin
3. Platinum & Palladium
Platinum and Palladium are hot sellers but not as hot as gold and silver. Due to this reason, this firm does not have many products on these metals.
They have listed all their products below since there are a few of them:
- 1 oz Platinum Bar Our Choice
- 1 oz. Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf
- Any Date 1 oz American Platinum Eagle
4. Rare & CAC Coins
- Building Sets
- Standard Coins
Coin Guides are there for people looking for rarer coins and CAC-grade material. They have a plethora of coins that you may want to buy for investment purposes.
- 1857 Flying Eagle Cent Large Letters NGC MS65 CAC
- 1877 Gold $1 Indian Princess PCGS MS65 CAC
- 6 Piece Double Eagle Set
- St Gaudens W/Motto (1908 – 1933)
- Gold Dollars Type 1 (1849 – 1854)
You will also find it surprising that you can get complete sets of these coins. You can find some coins included in these sets above. If you want an in-depth look at each set and its contents, visit the company’s website!
Advantages Of Opening An IRA With Blanchard Gold
Adding gold and other precious metals to your self-directed IRA is not a prudent choice. It is a strategic move that can offer several compelling advantages.
Precious metals in your IRA are an advantage as they diversify your portfolio. These assets correlate negatively with traditional investment options, such as stocks.
Gold and other precious metals are often regarded as the fourth asset class. By incorporating this asset class into your portfolio, you further diversify your holdings. Doing so can enhance your long-term financial security.
A Self Directed IRA provides a host of advantages, including:
- A vast selection of IRA-approved products.
- Full control of your IRA.
- The ability to invest in alternative assets like precious metals.
- Access to a dedicated IRA Specialist.
- Complete transparency in buying and selling.
- Competitive pricing, which can amplify the value of your investments.
- No extra fees for buying IRA products through this company.
- All the tax benefits and advantages of a traditional IRA.
How Can You Invest With This Company?
Investing in precious metals through a Self-directed IRA is a smart move. This section will help you get started.
Here is a simple step-by-step guide to navigating the whole process with ease:
Step 1: Opening A New Self Directed IRA
Make sure you have a self-directed IRA. The precious metals should be added to this one. If you don’t have one, you can open a new self-directed IRA, which is the first step to investing in tangible assets.
Step 2: Adding Funds To Your Account
Once you have established your self-directed precious metals IRA, you must fund it. There are two primary avenues for this:
- Roll Over An Existing IRA Or 401 (k) – You can roll over funds from your existing account into your precious metals IRA. This allows you to move your current savings into an account that deals with precious metals. Doing so enhances your portfolio diversification.
- Establish A New Precious Metals IRA – You can also establish a new self-directed IRA. This option is ideal for those who wish to keep their retirement accounts separate.
Step 3: Depositing With A Custodian
Now it’s time to give your bullion to a custodian that the IRS approves. The custodian must hold onto all the precious metals in your IRA according to the IRS rules.
The company has a relationship with GoldStar Trust Company, but you can choose any approved custodian.
After you give your bullion to the custodian, you can work with the company’s experts to figure out what type and how much precious metals you need. Then, you can start your precious metals IRA.
If you want to buy more metals, there are many ways to pay for it. The company has different options that you can choose from to make things easier.
- Wire Transfer – For the company, bank wire transfers are the recommended form of payment. This is due to their speed and efficiency. To start a wire transfer, you will have to contact a representative of the company.
- Credit Card – For online credit card orders, the firm accepts Visa and MasterCard. Do note that there is a $10,000 per order limit when making credit card payments. Also, this organization can only ship credit card orders to the card’s billing address.
- BitPay – The business also accepts payments with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Currently, there is a $50,000 limit in place.
Storing Your Precious Metals
On storing your precious metals, there are a range of options the company provides. Each option comes with its own set of advantages and considerations. It will be up to you to see which is most suitable for you. Some are even better for certain amounts of precious metals.
1. Home Or Business Safe
This form of storage offers easy withdrawal and transfer. You keep the metals wherever you want. This means that they are accessible at any time.
2. Bank Safe Deposit Box
This is an affordable and convenient form of storage. Your metals stay secured in a bank. This is much safer than a home safe. It is also a much better choice for high-value holdings.
3. Domestic Storage Facility
Here, you can store your metals in a facility for secure storage. The option offers high security and privacy. This privacy is more directed to the government as there are no government reporting. All in all, this is a strong choice for high-value holdings.
4. International Depository Services
Many consider this the ultimate option for privacy and service. Here, an international personal custody account stores your assets. The metals remain off depository balance sheets and beyond government reach. This is no doubt the best option for large quantities of bulk silver.
Blanchard Gold Fee Structure & Installments
There is not much to say about their fee structure. People have complained about hidden fees. The lack of transparency on their website is also very troubling.
Pros & Cons Of Dealing With Blanchard Gold
- Diverse range of precious metals
- Transparent price charts
- Flexible payment methods
- Dedicated managers
- Lack of information
- Higher prices
- Hidden fees
- Delivery issues
Major Complaints Against The Company
This section will aim to highlight the issues raised above. Unfortunately, there is not a lot when it comes to prices and fees. For this, you will have to contact the company. Some customers have reported that prices are higher than average. This could vary per product.
Some customers have also reported an array of hidden fees. This is especially bad, considering these fee prices are not available on the website. There are also plenty of reports that the shipping takes time. Additionally, some reports suggest the goods are not received in good condition.
All these issues combined can lead to a very bad experience for a client. When you choose to work with the company, keep all of this in mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Are Products & Prices Visible On Their Website?
If you want to gauge their products before being sold, you can do so here. The company has all their products listed on their website next to their prices.
Q2: Can I Open Several IRA Accounts With The Company?
If you are looking for many IRA accounts, then you can definitely make them here. The company does not restrict you in this regard.
Q3: Is Blanchard Gold A Scam?
While there are some issues that customers highlight, for the most part, this is a good choice. You should be able to trust the company. Do make sure you have a grip on their prices.
With this Blanchard Gold review, you should have a total understanding of the company. It stands out as a reputable and experienced player with a long history of serving clients. Their commitment is commendable, and benefits are high in number.
Unfortunately, people have listed plenty of negatives as well. You can trust Blanchard Gold based on your individual investment objectives. With any financial decision, you must conduct due diligence and compare prices. All in all, the company is a good choice for you to consider if you are looking to invest.
Invest with the right company by reading my article, which lists the best companies of this year. Alternatively, you can also request a Gold IRA Kit for absolutely free!
Or if you want to check out the company I just reviewed here, you can visit their website by clicking the button below:
Martin Thomas, the owner of Quadra FNX Mining, is a true gold investment aficionado. With decades of experience and a wealth of knowledge, he is the go-to source for anyone navigating the vast world of precious metals. Martin has dedicated decades of his life to understanding the intricacies of the precious metals market and the best strategies for maximizing returns. His expertise in this field is unmatched, and his commitment to helping others make informed investment decisions is unwavering. With him as your guide, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the gold market and learn how to make smart investment choices that will benefit you for years. With his guidance and wisdom, you will never have to worry about taking the wrong investment step again. Learn more about Martin.